Thursday, March 29, 2007

Banging For Nothing.

I finished work quite late at around 8 p.m. just now. I was so desperate to finish it that I keep banging my head but still ended up without an idea at all! Can someone please help me? Please? I want to finish that work so that I can pay more attention on doing other things than stuck in that thing?!

You know what, that cost me something. I wanted to write my second part of the weekend special trip and I ended up with nothing. Nothing! Eunuchs or maybe those who have a different perspective than I do. Tomorrow, I am needed to do some installation downstairs, so that will cost me some time rather than doing what I needed to finish it up.

As Ron Simmons said....DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...