Thursday, June 30, 2011

For I Beheld Satan

"For I beheld Satan and befell from heaven like lightning" - Luke 10:18

I see things have gone upside down today. Never before I have seen people arrested for nothing apart from wearing t-shirts, carrying pamphlets or selling anything that is yellow. And that offense was never mentioned in any of the law books. The cops are to be damned. Many have sold off their moral ethics in for subservient to the ruling regime. They do whenever they are told, even if its wrong of all aspects.

It is clear that the Devil is running the roost today. And God is not here today for there was no things that turn and set it right. It reminded me of Raul Julia's final line in his movies before his tragic death from stroke.

I thought of writing something else, but I didn't have the time to write it. If I can, maybe in the morning before work, I supposed.

See the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...