Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Big Group Of Lunch

This afternoon, we had a luncheon farewell for one of my colleagues, Elaine who would be leaving on the 1st of May. Her last day in the company would be on the 30th. However, not all colleagues will be there on that day as some would be taking their annual leaves and return on the 3rd of May. Some would be taking leave this Friday and Monday.

We had a luncheon for her at Secret Recipe and at the same time, it is a birthday one for our tester Siew.

Above: Seng's Spaghetti with Meatballs.


Above: My non-Muslim colleagues - except the one on my left.

There's my friend, the only other male colleague, Seng and his spaghetti, the birthday girl Siew (in black) and my other colleague from J.B.

Sye Nie and Secret Recipe's signature dish - the lamb stew. Unfortunately it loses to Manila's Place as it is much better. Or some other places, which I could not remember in Penang.


Finally, it's Elaine and Bee Kim. Did I tell you that Bee Kim's behavior reminded me granny?

But I'll be seeing her on Friday again. I'm working on Friday, going back home on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...