Saturday, March 10, 2007

The First Midnight Post

And so does the beginning of an endless journey known as 'blogging'. Yes, I concur that blogging is a digital format of writing a diary. So, I think it's less messy than writing on an annual diary. But somehow, I think I'll miss writing using my favorite Parker pen that I won through a Bonuslink point accumulation card. The pen still serves me well though.

I think starting off my first post at midnight is a good way for me to emulate the experience of my good friend Garrett. He goes out in the streets, enjoying a fine night, gatecrashes people's house but still keeps to his rules of not leaving any dead bodies behind. But now, Mr. G hardly goes out. I think that he has retired already with him being involved in three major crisis in the span of 11 years!

The starting point for this beginning was when I just got a HSDPA wireless service together with a HSDPA modem. The good thing?

1) I don't need a phone line that I've to get.
2) My housing area supports wireless network.

I feel myself struggling to find my voice outside. I don't know whether whatever I want to say will attract people who are interested and would like to drop by for a chat. I 'm just too quiet.

*Sigh* I'm just a little man trying to find his place in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melvin,

    So you finally decided to start your own blogs! All the best! I'll be sure to check daily and post my comments - also adding a link to your site on mine. :)

    Also, love the "shesha"-smoking pic. So when are we going there together again?

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...