Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Very Very Short Post.

Today will be a short post. Yes, a short one. It's simply that I just ran out of ideas of what to write. Or maybe I don't have the pictures to carry along with the writings.

I was trying to enjoy myself playing some PC games at home, with now playing the RTS Company of Heroes, a strategy-game set in World War II. But I am facing the problem of short of money for this entire week. Spent a large amount on unavoidable circumstances such as applying for the parking pass and my car maintenance.

Today, I went amateur by selling my Dark Nest Trilogy books as to pay up my remaining credit bills. Had I am not placed in a tight situation, I could survive until my pay day next Monday.

Uncle Screwtape posted a post about me? Wow, that's cool, but maybe he put something a little too much about this. More to come in a later post.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You liked my post? I put up the Barracuda -censored- pic because I'm thinking the local government will probably be censoring your blogs soon! Especially with your numerous comments about traffic police corruptions, DVD-sellers and their TONTOs, etc. Haha! Keeping a blog can be one of the most dangerous exercise in this country now (and in China/Egypt as well).

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...