Thursday, March 15, 2007

Things Can Go Bad At Times

I intended to write a longer post just now, but the Blog server had some problem and only was restored to its original state a few minutes ago. I just have to write this post now as to make up what should be written 2 hours ago.

Things are getting out of hand, and beyond my control. The work yesterday was handed over to a colleague for conversion and portletization - a form of converting into portlets instead of servlets as JSP would employ. And I just started working on a new script file which has uses the same documenting engine as one of the tasks earlier. I tried working this at home by running on a local machine equipped with a SQL database server. Unfortunately, the server refused to be connected, as shown in a Java exception. Damn, wasted 2 hours of time to try and solve this problem.

I guess the only thing is to try harder at the office terminal tomorrow.

Garrett did finish his job raiding the police station. But the moment he reached back at The Burrick's Inn, he was surrounded by the City Watch. Apparently, the man who hired him tried to double-cross him. And that led to a wild goose-chase across the city across town. He had to hide, go back to his hideout, grab his gear and run to Shalebridge. So much for working and gone in a flash.

I really wanted to continue on with yesterday's post but I was in no shape to write as bed time calls. I felt some tiredness today - Not much of sleep, I think short of an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...