Monday, March 26, 2007

What A Day, Finally.

What a day.

I didn't know until Sunday that Simon would be here until Monday afternoon. That was unanticipated so I told a colleague of mine that I would be applying an emergency leave, under the circumstance of having an urgent matter back at home. Guess this will take my May day off, ha!

We woke up pretty late at around 10 a.m. and went for some beef noodles as brunch. Then we went around looking at some videos before we split ways at around 2 p.m. The only thing to do was to file a complaint to the Touch N Go network about the my card being over credited on Saturday. The data could only be released 24 hours after the last transaction.

But I didn't feel the exhaustion, except for a shoulder strain and I just continued playing Serious Sam 2, which happened to be installed in the machine by my friend some time back. Best to clear up or shall I say cover some maps. As of now, I covered about 15 to 20 maps already and it's just merely 65% of the game got completed.

This next few days, I would be posting our three day outing out in K.L but I do not have the cable to transfer my pictures into. More to come on the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...