Tuesday, March 27, 2007

There Is Nothing Special, Today.

I waited one whole day to see whether there would be a walkthrough for JIRA. But it got pushed to tomorrow morning. I thought if it can be done today, I might save one day and maybe speed things up.

The house was cleaned up by a cleaner for the first time in two months, and I am quite happy that it's not as dusty as before. For today, I tried to send pictures to my friend but the mail got bounced back. But I am not sure he received it. Strangely though, he did post a post or two in his blog.

The pictures are all in the thumb drive, so I might plan to write the two day story either today or tomorrow, depending on the mood. All I can say is that from having a brunch and heavy dinner on weekends, I gained back half a kilo from food. Looks like I need to go back to exercising and with the weight-loss potion. Haha!

The pay came in today and I wasted no time to take some to renew my monthly parking pass. But I felt something was wrong with the amount I saved. Either I made a miscalculation or there was something not cleared. I have no idea really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...