Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Weekend Plans

I will be leaving for work tomorrow morning from Ipoh at around 6.30 a.m. directly to my office. I got a call from an old acquaintance and my three other friends about weekend plans.

I am having a little bit of headache on planning these. One was on planning on allocating money to pay the credit card bills, and a small portion is needed to pay my parking monthly pass due by Friday. Secondly, Simon is coming again on the 18th, my Sabah friend is coming on the 9th to the 19th and I am meeting a friend for dinner Friday night but only the space of two hours.

Had a little problem, and frustration - the worst of my problems. Today, I managed to complete the Challenge of the Titans - the last one was very frustrating, whereby you must kill every monster without hurting yourself, took me a few hours to figure out how to solve the problem.

After this post, I would be doing a little more packing - this notebook into the case and my hair treatment things. I am having a hair-loss problem now, so the treatment is meant to stop the rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...