Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh What A Lovely Day! : Part 1



Yes, I didn't get to write anything during the Chinese New Year period. I am really sorry, for I was still in a festive mood or so. Anyhow, there will be the usual talk later on, but let's cover the three days during that Chinese New Year week shall we?

Part 1 was talking about my good colleague buddy Arunbabu's last day in the company on last Friday. He went back to India one week ago and a colleague of mine with myself spent the last 2 weeks with discussion sessions as part of his handover plan.

I felt nervous and very nervous whenever if there are problems arising after he left so I spent those few days on Q&A. But it's to get a hang later on.

This was taken before Chinese New Year, so it's adieu to a friend and a punching bag. I guess two years here is pretty enough for him really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...