Monday, March 21, 2011

England Dan + John Ford Coley Old Tracks Found Up

I happened to listen to two of the England Dan and John Ford Coley tracks lately. I heard first time when I was a little boy. There was a cassette that my dad recorded way back in the 80s but I am not sure whether it's kept in the old store room or it's no longer there or what. With Youtube today, you can find those old tracks and those two, I was able to recognize by rhythm and its beats.

Sometime last month ago, John Ford Coley was in Gentng to perform, I recalled. But England Dan passed away in 2009 from what I read about. Between the two tracks that I heard way back, Nights are Forever was more straightforward and in my personal taste better than Love Is The Answer:

I know most Generation Y like myself don't really go much oldies and tend to more the new generation tracks. But I grew up listening to music from late 70s until todays but most I have in my music box were in the 90s. Maybe it's from my parents influence. They too listen to mostly 60s to the 90s as well. I was very sure that Bee Gees was one of their favorites as well.

The duo's tracks are mostly in the 70s and I recalled that these two tracks are performed first time in 1979, if I am not mistaken.


Nights Are Forever:



Love Is The Answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...