Thursday, March 24, 2011

Observing a Day of Silence


Some of you may know that today is the 2nd year of my grandfather's passing.

He's the last of my grandparents to go off.

Being one of his grandchildren and the closest to him, it's can be quite painful to miss him at times but I am getting older and older each day, and life will to have to move forward.

In light of commemorating this day, I will be observing a day of silence, which means I will not put up any posting nor tweet anything on that day until night.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...