Sunday, January 20, 2008

One of Anwar's Lawyers


Source: The Star (20 January 2008)

My house is located behind the Muslim cemetery in Jalan Titiwangsa. At around 12.30 p.m, when I was about to go out to collect my laundry in Setapak, I saw a big crowd on the small lane between the main road and Jalan Titiwangsa. I don't have to peek in there to see. The compound of my house is a bus depot and there was a stool there. I just stand on the chair and saw a big crowd at the burial grounds.

I guess it must be them or related to the above, but I didn't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...