Poster by Mob
Continuing from Part I, and now here is Part 2, showcasing articles featuring Mamak Maidin which is kind of absurd and one-step-backwards in the second half of 2007.
Mamak Zainuddin Maidin is a fool and a disgrace to the journalist community. He told the Malaysian pressmen, that they should prevent information from reaching the "Big Ears" of the Prime Minister.July:
Zam: Ignore 'goblok' bloggers
- Not all bloggers are stupid, says Zam
- Malaysiakini BM: Senarai Aspirasi Rakyat, Satu Cubaan Pecah-belah Rakyat kata Zam
- Some Lessons in Latin
- Malaysiakini: ZAM to Media: No Need to Tell PM The Truth
- Zam: Lim is Using Canadian For Politcal Mileage
- Zam: Varsity Victory Shows Support For Government
- RSF Press Freedom Rating Not Valid Says ZAM
- Malaysiakini: You People Are Nonsense!
- ZAM Slams Al-Jazeera's Coverage
- Malaysiakini: Kit Siang - ZAM Minister of Misinformation
- On Bersih - Don't Be Swayed By Extremists, Says ZAM
- Malaysiakini: Anwar - Semi-literate Ministers Are An Embarassment
- ZAM: Legal Channels Still The Way to Solve The Problem
- ZAM: Chinese News Agency Responsible
- ZAM: No Need for The PM to Meet HINDRAF
True, our friends in Indonesia are right about ZAM being a cock-up. Do you want him to serve another term here as a Minister? If you are wise, stop him, tell the people of Merbok of how foolish he is!