Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wishlist for 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

I was having a late dinner when I was watching TV outside a coffee shop in Setapak of the live New Year's Countdown at Sungei Wang Plaza. Boy, I was lucky not to go there after contemplating of joining the fray. It's gonna be a bad jam and true, the road going to my house (before the Titiwangsa Lakeside) is kind of jam in an unusual nature.

As a gift to kick start the new year, I was paid a month's bonus by the company. I'm planning to save it for a gadget or maybe get a bowling ball perhaps.

But anyhow, taking cue from Tikus..., I've got a wish list in hand (the must score ones):
  1. Stay employed (immediate priority)
  2. Earn $10000 ringgit of PASSIVE income (Note: must have time to commit to I.M!!!!!)
  3. Getting a brand new custom gaming machine with equipment worth $5000 ringgit (after calculating the equipment and components)
  4. Getting into a better space (apartment rent..most probably it's Genting Court in Setapak) - cheap is good!
  5. BN gets a whack of their life.
  6. Stop making trouble to the people, err...I mean the government policies.
I'm also planning to have a gift for myself...want to setup a Facebook account in the next few days or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...