Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY National Open House - Want To Crash?


I thought it might be interesting for readers who do not read the papers to get some info on this.

I am told that there will be the national level Chinese New Year Open House at Pavillion Bukit Bintang tonight from 8 to midnight.

I bet that big dignitaries like Ong Tee Keat as well as their BN partners like Abdullah Badawi or Najib with their wives would be coming as well. And let us not forget that Bukit Bintang's own "Dr. Ayam" Lee Chong Meng would be there as well.

I just hope that my guessing would be right and if anyone wants to crash the party just as what happened in Hari Raya open house in PWTC, be my guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...