Thursday, May 28, 2009

Barcelona vs Man Utd

The much awaited game between these two giants at the Roman gladiatorial arena will get to kick off at in an hours time. This once in a lifetime event, since the World Cup 1990 final will see everyone including Saints Peter and Paul coming over to the circus to watch the game that everyone is watching.

There was night that I saw in dreams of the dramatic moments of the match whereby victory was decided between the two teams with the jerseys exactly what I saw. That was sometime last week. I held believe that it was a sign from God (once of a lifetime) that it will happen eventually. I would tell some few friends that I knew who would win.

I held firm believe that Man Utd will win the match 1-0, with Berbatov to score in injury time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...