Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Australian Diaries #1

I'm just putting up a series of entries since I am on some a holiday, backpacker style, to Australia. Well, this is plainly just in case for some family members and friends to assure that I am alright all the time there.

Right now - at the airport for some breakfast.

It was fortunate though that the flight was delayed by 30 minutes due to some other passengers transiting to this flight as well. Man, I haven't been to the KLIA airport for more than 10 years. The last was being on a return holiday trip to Singapore.

I was bit nervous thinking that I would not be able to wake up and catch the cab which I booked a few days earlier. Weary, I was watching a late night movie, having a small bottle of Red Bull and on the computer to keep myself awake. I would lie in the bed or in the worst case scenario, I had an alarm clock set to 5 am to help out. 

I am likely to go incommunicado in the next 12 hours or so thus, this is me until here now, on a wireless network. If I am still able to keep myself awake after reaching Sydney, I hope to find time to update. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...