Friday, September 17, 2010

The Australian Diaries #2

Hey family,

Man, if it's 6 pm in Sydney, it's like 8 pm back in KL. Once reaching airport, there was a strict quarantine check due to the HFM outbreak and true most shops are closed before 7 pm so I would go somewhere near Dixon Street Chinatown for a quick meal.

Sydney's at 16 Degrees Celcius, like in a room of air-cond set at the lowest. The guy who was to pick me up got held to a meeting so I had to pay $15 to go down Central. Well, the internet prepaid is chewing up the credit remaining so this will be my posting before late night.

Tonight it's Figaro in the Opera house and I am making sure that I ain't going to miss it.

For now, it's a bit tough to decide which place to visit. Maybe the gardens will do.

It's the credit that I've got to cut here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...