Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Australian Diaries #7

This would be the end of the first half of the Australian adventure. 

I was mostly in Darling Harbor, covering the last three spots including the Maritime museum, Power house museum and the chinese garden. Unfortunately, the insuffficient time means that I didn't really cover thefamous shopping arcades in George Street, nor exploring the spots in down town or even visiiting Elizabeth Bay House in Kings Cross.

I realized that it is also possible to spend one more day (if planned before coming), but I find that I can cover at most three to 4 spots per day, as it would take a few hours being at one place at a time.

Sadly, this means that I am not able to see those places until the next time in town.

Well, I would have to sign off for now, as I will need to pack up and be readyfor the flight to Melbourne. Need to reach the airport by 10 am...really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...