Sunday, July 8, 2007

I Need A Vacation - Not!!!!

The initial plan on Saturday hit a snag. My friend Edmund could not make it to the morning appointment as he had some last minute training to do.

My car had some acceleration and carbon problems so I decided to have a nice drive down to Seremban to smoothen the acceleration and remove its problems. Though it took me about less than 3 hours to drive back and forth.

I decided that was the best place to go rather than traveling further down to Alor Gajah or Melaka town as I need to be back home later on. So, on the way, I bought some baked pork buns (siew pau) and went for the famous Seremban fish ball noodles.

The cost of living in Seremban is quite as close to Ipoh, but the population is spread apart and not as well structured as Ipoh. Anyhow, it's worth for lunch and breakfast.

Here's a shot of the shop I went for the noodles.


After meal, I went for one more errand before going back. I was so tired that I decided to take a nap. I thought it would be a one hour nap or so but surprisingly, I woke up at 8 plus. I didn't go out. Just had some own dinner that I've prepared and back to bed again until in the morning.

If there's a time you need a very good sleep, it's definitely Saturday or Sunday, depends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...