Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tiresome Weekend

Quite tired really.

I simply could not think of how to elaborate my weekend which is quite tiring.

1. Company has a bowling tournament at the Curve in the morning. Arrived 5 minutes late when my department's PA called me over the phone to check on me. Told them that I was in the parking lot.

2. So nervous but excited of playing bowling, I was expected to be paired with Fauzi and Zaidi, as mentioned in the previous team. But three days before the event, I was paired with Mariah, Felicia, Emma and Raj, the Audit head.

3. Everything went well except for time needed to re-calculate scores. I knew I am playing well, but I was slightly nervous at the first game though, managed to strike home to keep in touch with leader by 1 pin. In the end, I won both individual and team despite the trainee guy winning the last game by 19 pins.

4. The prize was a $150 voucher, which I will be using to buy a gift for a relative in mid-next month.

5. Spent the last two nights carrying things in and out of the car and then carrying it over to the new place. While writing this post, I still have a few more things left to carry - mainly clothes and some hardware, utensils and so on before leaving this house forever.

6. I took some time to attend a BAR Council talk about handling if there is case of a person being caught for the blogging phenomenon. It's an informal discussion and at least I get to have a rough idea of handling in case of trouble caused by idiots of the Bolehland. Will elaborate more in later posts.

7. I was invited by my schoolmate Patrick over for a party that lasted from 8 p.m. until 3 a.m. in the morning in Bangsar. The house that he's sharing with some people is organizing a party themed "Arabian Nights". I tried to call my friend Daim over, but he didn't show up. He didn't drive to work and was quite tired after he came back. A response from him ,"See first" according to Patrick gives a hint that he's declining the invitation.

8. I was too tired and I bunked there until 9.15 p.m, where I woke up and left the place, while the others are sleeping.

9. There's an AV fair in Mariott and I just make a visit to see HD television, projectors and the HD-DVD players. I went there for a while before moving the second round of equipment to the new place. Also visited the church for friends as well as killing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...