Monday, October 13, 2008

At Kg Baru, It's Respect, But At PWTC, Kutuk!

A friend of mine whom I met at the Star sometime back, now an associate of Sivarasa, called me over for Anwar's open house in Kampung Baru yesterday. I was there early from 1.30 p.m with the free food. I knew some of the policemen there including our ASP Sydney Jeremiah.

When I spotted my friend at around 3.15 p.m, I was at the main doors to the club. But the interesting at that time was that HINDRAF group came to the club to say their greet the PKR people. It was a different reaction in contrast to what happened at PWTC. 11 days ago. There, they accepted well of people coming over to wish Anwar and the PKR guys Selamat Hari Raya. They tried to repeat the feat and got a better reaction to them.

Click the picture at this link.

I was really wondering why UMNO reacted in cold mood towards them whereas it was the other way round at Kampung Baru. Maybe they are like the Republicans, any dissent represents the form of opposing their policies. I think what Bush said previously, "Either you're with us or you're against us" rings true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...