Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reprieve.

What I got on New Year's Eve was a reprieve.

I learnt that the entire system is 50% confirmed with tweaks in one module and the module that I was involved still has stability problems. They spotted one problem where searching for Customer was not running and I admit that I made a misjudgment that day.

So that problem was ironed out and there's still more things to do. For today, the C and R team are off day as they are fully assured of stability by the QA department. But not for me as there's still things to sort out.

So I consider that as a reprieve and I heard that we have until Monday for another demo.

I never wanted anything for New Year, just a reprieve. 2009 is considered a tough period for all of us. I never get to enjoy things as other people do for the last two months. Some friends were asking me, why in a dull mood, I only told them, it's the deadline. Or a better answer would be to write to my boss in Singapore to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...