But back to the point, when he said of the line above, there could be many inferences that can be drawn on regards to Najib, anyone can have his own view:
1. It's possible to guess that Najib is involved or ordered the killing of you know who.
2. If Najib becomes the PM, he could be more dangerous than Mahathir given of his past.
3. Najib has become weaker since the cabinet line-up announcement, most Ministers are Abdullah Badawi's kuncus....
4. He has to take low cover since being exposed or implicated in scandals.
5. If Anwar Ibrahim is to be an MP, he's finished before the first Parliament session could begin.
And many more....