Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cross Your Fingers

I was in Penang on Saturday, and before I left for the airport to there, I stopped by my brother's house since he lives in Cyberjaya, maybe he could give a lift or so. I saw the main headlines of NST saying of Tiong King Sing claiming that opposition wooing MPs with money. But I felt that Tiong is deceiving readers with this so called lie.

I only told Kevin one thing that not to believe what NST says before I left for Penang.

Anyhow, September 16 has past and some of us are very impatient of how things are running for the opposition front. The nationalist front is bragging that Anwar's plan has failed but never ever discount the fact that it could happen after Anwar has declared that the plan has been delayed.

One thing I can be sure is that the composition of MPs will make everyone satisfied and no UMNO shouting claiming that Malays have lost power or something. No way. Most of them are from Sabah and Sarawak, and I think there could be a reason of certain people saying no way as to convince the BN that it doesn't happen..or otherwise.

Bedol Napoleon is losing a few hands in Poker, of course he knew that what happened is true and he will try to call bluff to Anwar's call. Now that things happen in stalemate, only the King can break the deadlock. At least Anwar's playing the legal way to prove to everyone that he's not playing cheat as what Tiong is saying about.

Let's just wait and see how it goes. It could happen all in this week itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...