Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When I Squeak, Tikus Squeaks Its Last.

I almost could not talk for three days since Sunday. It began on Friday afternoon after I finished my lunch break. Then I started coughing. At nights, I have been coughing, had some headaches and fever until on Sunday morning, I could not talk at all. My throat was real sore. Real pain. At first it was just nothing serious but holding for a day or so.

Sunday: Almost could not speak at all. So I had to see a doctor and on medication. I had to restrict myself from speaking, I could only move my mouth and sometimes people had to ask me what I'm trying to say. Of course I had to shown them signs that I had a sore throat that I can't talk but I can hear what they say. The only time I had to talk is when I am ordering food.

Food though, the last three days was on liquid based food, with soup.

Monday: Throat not as sore on Sunday but this time I coughed up phlegm a few times. I could not speak. My suspicion was right. It was a viral infection. I could not talk on this morning.

Today: I can at least squeak, but couldn't speak at the usual tone. I went to see another doctor. Cough still remains but fever, migraine and flu were gone.

At this time, throat is not longer pretty sore, but a bit. Still coughing up. Able to speak as usual.

When I was able to squeak, I was shocked to read that Polytikus has already quit blogging and squeaks its last. Sigh :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...