Monday, October 22, 2007

Internet Marketing Bootcamp

I didn't have time to write posts over here, as I was attending the Asia Internet Marketing Bootcamp downtown last weekend.

I really wanted to make extra money to support my current income rather than depending on financial support from relatives or family members. Unfortunately, I had no idea of how to do so as there was no one to tell me the pitfalls and the right approach in doing that thing.

I felt my feet warm and decided to go for the course, sponsoring myself for that. It may costs a lot of money (after rate conversion to Ringgit) but it's worth the experience and it really gave me a sense of renewal to take the shot again!

So I was there the whole two days in Mariott Hotel in a conference room, listening, taking notes and paying attention to what the I.M guru said. Of course there's breaks but on the first day the internet connection there was a letdown. The routers were down and things got delayed until the service is back. Eventually, we had to use a line connection in place of a wireless.

Everyone was shown through how to set up a blog...shame on you government dinosaurs, being an Amazon affiliate and the bolts and nuts of webpage. But I won't go more - as part of the pack - and it is up to you to find out yourself.

All the while, it was a worthy two-day experience there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...