Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Neverwinter Nights 2 Fighter Tales

I continued my single-player campaign of Neverwinter Nights 2, completing Act II of the game, which literally ends at Jerro Haven and started Act III act Castle Neverwinter.

The Stronghold keeping is kind of a bit hard. The thing is that more should be focused on finding minerals and ores to upgrade men of arms and improving security of the road.

I wanted to get Frenzied Berserker when I reached level 20, but I was not allowed to do so because of my alignment. I had to switch from Lawful to either Neutral or Chaotic. Chaotic was my choice, but I had to play lawful as to gain influence with some characters as they will play a part in how the people will be at the climax of the game.

I thought it would be cool to change to that prestige class but I had no other choice to pick as the Neverwinter Nine...something that was offered since I joined the City Watch to stop the bandits. Admittingly, playing the other side, bandits against watch is somewhat easier but sneakier to be done.

I got spoiled of choice when deciding who to come during adventures. But I realized that having Neeshka the rogue is indispensable when travelling indoors, useful when disarming traps and gaining points. Maybe I should play again the next time I have a much more powerful machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...