Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello and Happy New Year 2010!


First, it's happy new year 2010!

I realized that I didn't write as much as the first two years. Partly because of too much work, exhaustion, timings and maybe I didn't have time to write as what it used to be.

I've done the first thing I want to do - weeping for mistakes of 2009 for 10 minutes in the morn. And let's wipe the slate clean.

As the word says 'to make up' for the miss and mistakes - I'm trying to recapture what was missing - hardwork (my manager told me that was missing in the last 2 months), saving my job, enjoying writing this by going back to my 'one post per day' mantra.

Ah the mantra...I noticed that I fell short of 80 plus postings for 2009, that's about 11.5 weeks of posting there. In fact I've already had 2 or 3 more things in mind...but well, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...