Friday, October 30, 2009

I Doubt I'd Send My Children to NS With This Incident

Three schoolchildren were found drown . And it was due to a collapsed bridge. I guess that I don't think I'd send my children to NS if this thing persists in the next 20 years or so. And I wondered who's the contractor that built that bridge. That must be a class F contractor doing that. In Europe, those contractors will be held responsible and they'd be hauled to the court.

But why not here? Maybe Malaysia needs an Anniyan to teach the irresponsible a lesson, harsh one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...