Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Patrick Teoh In Wrecks

I have just covered Neil Labute's one-man show called Wrecks starring Patrick Teoh at KLPac just now. Was quite excited to meet him in person as my mother and her friend met him back in Ipoh sometime ago.

Told him about myself and about my mother and he gave me a name card which may be beneficial for mum to make a date with him and her friend.

Somehow, I managed to get to figure out everything he was rambling at the fourth wall with a nice twist that is a debate among viewers of the show. The secret four phrase line.

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture to take as my camera just ran out of battery since last night when I was taking pictures at the family gathering at Cameron Highlands - which I will be covering in a few days time as I am to sort through the pictures taken.

Most of the outline of the show is at Rentakini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...