Friday, November 30, 2007

Sick in Bed

I was down with a virus early this morning, which I felt that my legs were numbing and my head is spinning with pain.

So, I decided to take a half-day medical leave off and going back to take a sleep, which might help me. I thought I was able to pull through the entire afternoon, but somehow, I couldn't hold that for long. Rather than spreading the virus to certain people, like two of my colleagues does, I decided to have a rest there.

What am I going to have tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...