Sunday, September 23, 2007

No More Jose

I talked to a few friends the other day when I heard that Jose Mourinho left Chelsea abruptly due to the clash of relationship with Roman the owner.

I told them that there is something to cheer about for die-hard Manchester United fans who are watching tonight's game against Chelsea, a home game. With Chelsea in disarray following reactions of certain players and without Drogba and Lampard, there is a likely chance of the team winning the match.

I wonder what happens to my dad's friend who is a Chelsea supporter ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...