Sunday, June 3, 2007

Raining Cats and Dogs

Today is the second time in row that there's heavy downpour in K.L. Heavy rain, with lightning and thunder. I am stuck in the Starbucks cafe. I just simply had to wait for the rain to subside first before going out. Interestingly though, since this two weeks are school holidays, I saw a big number of Singaporeans or southerners coming up to K.L for the holidays.


I just lazed around the bed for a quite a long time today. So I had brunch a few hours ago. I couldn't think of what to do besides going to town or buy the groceries. Nothing except those two things in mind. I just also thought of finishing my XML work for Project Aon.

I spoke to a few friends online, the one from Sabah, Simon and another one in Australia doing his studies. They are fine really. I just purposely killing time here...I just couldn't think of something interesting to talk for now.

Yesterday at Kino, I saw a big stock of Marvel Civil War. They are offering 20% off for the Civil War related titles as well as Eternals. Simon also mentioned this. To save cost, I am getting Frontline via Torrents. I am really looking forward into reading that stuff. The storyline is just a dig at the Patriot Act enforced by the Bush Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...