Friday, December 7, 2007

Punctured Tyre Blues

When I went to work this morning, I noticed that my front left tyre got flat. I thought there must be something wrong, so I had to spend 10 minutes going to the nearest petrol station near my house in slow speed to inflate the tyre back.

After work, I went to the parking lot and noticed that the same tyre got flat. I realized that the tyre is already in a bad shape and decided to replace the tyre. Took me about 90 minutes to change that tyre. I had to do the replacement by myself. Disassembling, assembling and at the same time sweating like a pig.

That thing scuppered my plan. I wanted to treat myself to watching a movie as it's going to the weekend. Since it took me close to 90 minutes to do so, I decided to go back home and make my own dinner. I watched a local TV show and coincidentally, the lead female antagonist had her back right tyre gone flat but by deliberate sabotage!

I guess it's high time for me to change my tyres. Not because it's in bad quality, but the soles aren't good enough for me to drive on the road well. Close to three years already and it's like getting ready to be replaced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...