Thursday, December 27, 2007

Spoilt Food


When I came back from Ipoh on Tuesday night, I thought the small fridge in the room was running. The room got cleaned up by the landlady's Indonesian maid, who started working since early of the month. If the fridge's running, I would be hearing the humming sound of the motor behind.

But the fridge was switched off for many days! And when I opened it up, almost all the food inside got moldy. Even my fruit juice got spoiled as there are molds on the cap. I am not sure of the butter as there is little left. The left-over jelly that I brought back from my cousin's dinner got moldy. I could even smell molds.

Yuck..so much for my fruit juice. I guess the maid had forgotten to leave the fridge running....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...