Sunday, May 25, 2008

DBKL 'Retailiation' in Setapak?

One day after the three demos in City Hall building in Kuala Lumpur, DBKL apparently did some 'retaliation' against those from Setapak who protested against the Planning Unit and the rogue agent Azlan Abdullah for the order of demolishing hawker stores despite a reprieve being issued.

There was an operation yesterday in Prima Setapak and the other sides where there was a van-load of City Hall officers went around in vicinity along the main road of Jalan Genting Klang, they apparently went around and issue summons on vehicles parking there. I knew, because I went to have breakfast but was had to cancel my plan for food there when I saw a squad those goons.

However, I am not very sure if there had gone around further up at Section 2 and did the same thing around, but given of the happenings just a day after the protest in KL the timing seems to be politically motivated.

If you guys were at Wangsa Maju or Setapak yesterday morning between 9 to 12 and saw those goons going around for that, please do let me know via comment to see if it is true or not.

Update 11:25 p.m: I just went to Section 2 for my late dinner and I was horrified to discover that my favorite 'fried pork-rib yee-mee' store was among those stalls demolished by DBKL and Azlan the rogue agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post in any comments that do not trouble readers of the blog.

Providing an ID is recommended. If some reason you wish to use an Anonymous name, please leave a name below your comments. From now on, comments with no names will not be considered for moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...